Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Testimonial from Lee Tien Song

LEE TIEN SONG - male / 59 years old / Liver Cancer [ 1996 ] / KL , Malaysia .




"14 years has gone by . i can still remember the liver cancer that tortured me 14 years ago . It if an indelible part of my life . I always tell others about my story in order to kindle the hope of life within cancer patients ."










I HAD ONLY 6 MONTHS TO LIVE 


I felt pain in the right part of the abdomen on January 1st 1996 , so i had to go for a check - up at a hospital .  I was shocked to learn that i had liver cancer . I went for second and third opinions . Some said the cancer might have spread to the bones and surgery was out of the question , while some told me i had to be operated on straightaway so that i could have 50% chance of staying alive . Without surgery , they predicted that i could live for only 6 months .

You can imagine how morose i was at that time . i was only 46 then . what would happen to my  family and business if i had just ignored it ? The pressure , the abdominal pain plus a feeble body was too much for me .

Then in March 1996 , I met TXL creator Prof. Wang Zhen Guo at an anti-cancer seminar . He took my pulse and told me in no uncertain terms that i had to get the tumor removed surgically , but i had to take TXL before the surgery to control the cancer and to boost my immunity , and that i had to continue taking TXL after the surgery for nourishment and enhanced immunity . He said the combination would prevent a relapse / After consideration , I bought and consumed TXL from Tombo Enterprise on May 15th .

My λ- shaped operation wound , the sign of anti-cancer combat


In June 5th 1996 , after underwent surgery my doctor was surprised and told me that my tumor was shrinked from 7.5cm to 3 cm , unbelievable ! At first , doctor said that half of the liver and other infected tissues need to be excised ; thus , a "λ"-shaped incision was made at my abdomen from right to left and finally only 5cm of liver was being excised . This large incision became the most beautiful anti-cancer sign which cannot be concealed in the rest of my life . After the surgery , I continued to consume TXL to prevent a relapse without any other treatments .


14 years have lapsed . In retrospect , i find that my wife was the person who had gone through hell when i was sick . She tolerated my tantrums and negativism throughout the ordeal , without a single word of complaint but only words of encouragement . She had to take care of me and our children at the same time and i couldn't even started to imagine how she managed it .


Let it be and enjoy life 


I had arranged for my 15 year old daughter , who was only in form 3 then , to work at my factory before the surgery . My second daughter joined her in the second year . I didn't go back to work for 4 years upon doctor's order to lest a relapse . I had given up all hopes then , so I just submitted the factory to my children and went on holidays or went fishing with friends instead . I just wanted to enjoy life to its fullest for my "last 2 years"


When i had made all the arrangements for the family and the factory , i began to spend everyday light - heartedly . I have changed my lifestyle and diet ever since the cancer , avoiding unhealthy food and staying away from alcohols . I would not touch any unhealthy dishes , surviving  mainly on fruit and vegetables. I practise Chinese Aromatic "Qi Gong " and stroll a lot .


Today , 14 years later , my 2 daughters who have sacrificed their education have already got married . Now i am leading a semi-retired life . Old friends comment that i have not changed a bit - still the loud speaker and the energetic old devil . 


0 people interested:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More